1. Visit www.oxfordvacancies.com
2. Click on “House Login” at top of page.
3. Login to house account
- Username is the house name. (ex: Battle Bend)
- If password is lost or forgotten: Call “561-OXFORD1” from the house phone to obtain a new password.
4. Change password to something unique but simple and write the password down.
5. Update contact info.
- Contact phone must be a cell phone of senior resident.
- Contact name should be first name only.
6. Update interview day/time.
7. If contact person moves out, change contact person immediately.
8. Login periodically to verify updates are recent and accurate.
1. Save “561-OXFORD1” as contact.
2. Answer weekly text with number of vacancies. (Number only)
3. Text “561-OXFORD1” if vacancy number changes mid-week. (Number only)
1. The new website allows for individuals to apply online.
2. A completed application will be sent to the house email account.
3. Be sure to follow-up by scheduling an interview.
YOUR outreach workers will add new houses or new phone numbers to the database. If your house contact has not responded to texts in two weeks the house will receive a phone call with an automated message reminding the house to update vacancies.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUSTIONS CONTACT YOUR OUTREACH REPRESENATIVE.